My Top 30 Personalities of 2017



NUMBER ONE

#No 1 on my Top 30 Personalities of 2017
OLUFEMI DAMILOLA
, a public administratior turned journalist. He's one person I so much believe in. My encounter with him while I auditioned Him into Oasis Media is one I can never forget. His eyes burnt with passion for radical journalism. He never relents even though he gets frustrated at times. His early rise to the position of Deputy Editor in Chief is one I still cannot explain but it is well deserved. He's a brother like no other. He handled my business like his own. He's one man Army. My relationship with you in 2017 was one of the best ever. I pray God bless you in a magnificent way. See you in 2018 brother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Largest Hospitals In The World

Zlatan,Idowest,MzKiss, Otegar,Skibi And Others To Perform At Dammykrean Campus Invasion Tasued Edition (See Full List)

10 Greatest Frauds in History